Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life at St.Catherines, Melbourne, Australia

i really miss the time when i can record as much as i want and even record until i get sick of it. Life in the boarding school sucks... i cant record or anything... everyday, every week are the same... repeating what i've been doing for the past 3 weeks over and over again. I miss my friends in HK, i miss my dubbing friends, i miss my old life and I MISS EVERYTHING THAT I HAD BEFORE.

I have to share a room with 3 other girls and only having a tiny bed when i have a king size bed back at home in HK.

The time difference is killing me, i can barely talk to my dubbing friends anymore. This is a torture since i find the dubbing world more real then the real world i'm in all the years after i started dubbing. On YT, I'm a girl who can show off my talents anytime i want but in the real world... I'm nobody... i barely have any friends here in Melbourne... no offence or anything but people are really racist in my school. I feel like a total loser in the real world... I would rather stay in the dubbing world forever and never come back out...

No comments: